1. Come ready to work...hard.
2. Walk through the gym doors with a good attitude (even if it's early).
3. Be respectful of your fellow gym members, as well as of the staff and equipment.
4. Help us keep the gym clean. Wipe your feet every time you enter, pick up any equipment you pull out, and wipe down equipment when necessary.
5. Keep distracting side conversations out of the circuit and mindful of your fellow classmates and instructor.
6. Encourage one another! Positivity is contagious!
7. Trust your trainers and please ask questions -- that is why we are here!
8. Smile :). Jokes are highly encouraged.
9. Come back for more! We look forward to your next visit!more